Monday, January 15, 2007

Next post is in progress!

I got an email this weekend from someone asking if I had stopped posting, so I just wanted to put up a short message saying no, I have not stopped. I am currently working on my next piece, which is kind of a large undertaking - I have done what I consider to be extensive research on the topic of gambling and dopamine agonists and I am finally ready to present the whole picture, from analysis of the first three studies to a recounting of the ways in which my questions to researchers, journals and institutions have been received. I am thinking it will have to be posted serially or else it will be far too long for anyone's attention span except mine. The first two sections have been run by an editor and are now in their second draft.

I wish I could post more quickly - I don't know how other people do it.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Thanks for the quick post! I blog about my personal experiences with PD, so it doesn't take me long to post something. You, on the other hand, are doing extensive research, checking sources, asking for comments from people involved in trials, etc. No wonder you don't post very often!! I'm just relieved to know you are OK.